In a mountain setting where California and Nevada meet to cradle crystal clear waters, the sun-drenched drama of Lake Tahoe awaits. For TONY LAURIAN, there is only one place on earth where all the elements of life come together in such perfect symmetry. "The ideal climate allows me and my family unlimited opportunities to enjoy sports and activities in the fresh mountain air," Tony says. Tony utilizes this sports lover's paradise to the max, from the bunkers of its golf courses to the peaks of its ski slopes.
A longtime resident of Lake Tahoe, Tony's first glimpse of this country, as he passed by the Statue of Liberty on the S.S. United States, will always be a treasured memory. "I'll never forget the moment as our family stood together on the bow of the ship," Tony recalls fondly. "My father was realizing his dream, after leaving Romania, to live as a free man and give me the opportunity to realize my own dream here in America."
In business, knowledge and experience are Tony's foundation. For someone with such a deep appreciation of this mountain environment, it's only fitting that he has turned his enjoyment of the area into a successful career. Tony combines a thorough knowledge of real estate and marketing with business skills and cutting-edge technology to help home buyers and sellers receive the benefits of state-of-the-art efficiency, as well as more personalized service. "I use the Internet in a variety of ways to help my clients maximize their options," he says. "It's an invaluable asset for communication and marketing." As a member of the California State Bar, Tony is able to add an additional dimension to his work as a real estate professional.
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
FIND YOUR NEXT HOME
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home. Find the right neighborhood. Be sensitive to the orientation of the lot. You want to face South for the winter so look for sunshine whenever possible. I have worked in this market since 1973. I can detect value and share it with my clients.
SELLING A HOME
10 Reasons to do business with me and Coldwell Banker Select
1. Marketing my listings.
I strongly believe that the best exposure for any listing is to hold a prominent place on the Web.in addition to print ads such as Homes and Land, Previews Magazine, or any other high-end publication. I usually run JUST SOLD and JUST LISTED high end glossy cards, as well as statistics cards that indicate the power and reach of Coldwell Banker and the current state of the real property market.
These communications alert the neighboring homeowners as to the fact that a property is coming on the market and it may very well produce a convertible lead from friends and family of those neighbors. It also alerts all homeowners of my activity in that market. On the Internet, I feature all my listings via professional photographs, videos and drone photos on sites such as; Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Laketahoerealestatesearch.com, Tony.Laurian.cbselectre.com, Tahoebroker.com, a preeminent banner on Tahoe.com, and a bevy of associated web sites that are linked to the Sales Page on most of my sites. I also use LoopNet.com for land and multi-family properties.
2. I know the Tahoe market. Inside out. Selling, buying and building for 35 years.
3. I am a licensed Nevada Broker, a member of the California State Bar, Licensed Property Manager and a CIC Former manager and expert. I speak four languages, three fluently.
4. I do not "BUY" listings, I sell them. Sellers hire me to be a market maker and therefore I must rely on the market to properly price properties for sale and assure my clients of achieving their goals, should those goals be within a reasonable range within that market.
5. I have a strong background in real estate development. I have been involved in several NEW subdivisions in the Tahoe Basin and the Carson Valley. Whitebark, Cave Rock Glen, Sagewood Creek
6. I want to make this community a better place to live. I served on the Board of Directors of the Tahoe Douglas Chamber of Commerce, was a past President of the Tahoe Douglas Rotary Club and I am actively involved in numerous charitable causes. I raised two daughters who went through the Douglas County School District and subsequently attended major universities. To me, the best aspect of Lake Tahoe is the outdoors dominated life style. Plus, we are blessed with the best weather.
7. I keep myself current of all economic and development trends in our region and in the surrounding regions, on a national and international basis.
8. I own my Real Estate Building. Located at Elk Point Road and Highway 50. Great location and visibility.
9. My wife, Fredricka, is a Nevada Real Estate Broker/Associate and is instrumental in the marketing and advertising of the properties we handle, as well as handling all transactional matters.
10. Coldwell Banker Select has a very experienced sales team, is the market leader in sales, volume and listings as well as the best marketing resources. It is a phenomenal company within which one can grow and prosper.
DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES